AUTOWORLD 1/18 scale 1969 Dodge Charger – Dukes Of Hazzard General Lee
Get yours today while they are still available. When these are gone there will be no more!!
- Diecast body with opening hood, doors and trunk
- Realistic headlights and taillights. Headlights rotate.
- Highly polished electro-plated chrome parts
- Realistic hinges on hood
- Working front and rear suspension
- Working drive train with rotating rear wheels and driveshaft
- Steering wheel and front wheels turn together
- Fully carpeted interior
- Folding seat backs
- Opening glove compartment door
This is the ultimate version of the General Lee. Although this car has been produced by several different manufacturers over the years this version from Autoworld corrects all of the mistakes that appeared on the previous version. THIS IS THE ONE YOU WANT!!!
In order to make the ultimate General Lee Autoworld did the following:
1) Improved placement and look of roof lettering and Rebel confederate flag.
2) Improved door graphics.
3) Improved Vector wheels.
4) Removed “Charger” & “R/T emblems in grille.
5) Removed R/T emblem from taillight panel.
6) Removed Charger emblem from c-pillars.
7) Removed side marker lights.
8) Removed chrome wheel opening moldings.
9) Removed headrests.
10) Removed spare tire & jack.
11) Removed cruise control equipment under the hood.
12) 383 engine (not 426 or 440 as in past releases).
13) Removed padding/insulation from underside of hood.
14) Longer antenna made of a thinner material.
15) Added primer to chassis with gloss black Mopar overspray – to hint at the General Lee’s original Black 1969 Dodge Charger – seen in the Dukes of Hazzard “Happy Birthday General Lee” episode.